Young football players and their parents often have lots of questions that can remain unanswered:
What is my true potential as a player? How far can I take my game?
How do I compare against other elite players from the UK and around the world?
How can I study and also give my football everything that I’ve got?
What non-playing careers are available in sport and football and how can I access them?
How can I see if IHM Football Academy is right for me? How can I learn what the academic programmes are like?
At IHM we never compromise a young player’s education. Academic success is valued just as highly as performance on the football pitch. So, one of our 2 week Talent I.D. camps is the ideal way to get the answers you need whilst previewing the IHM football academy experience. Live the life of our full-time elite players, see first hand the coaching, strength & conditioning training, post match video analysis and performance statistical analysis that they experience all year round.
Come and find out if you have got what it takes.
About the course
- 13.5 hours of either English language or Sport Science lessons (previewing the Level 3 BTEC ins Sport Performance course) per week
- 4 x afternoons (2 hours per afternoon) of football coaching per week
- 1 competitive football match, filmed with Veo – post-match analysis (link to online footage provided) – An individual player assessment by a qualified IPSO Scout (International Professional Scouting Organisation www.ipsofooty.com
- US Soccer Scholarships presentation
- Visit to Abbey College Manchester – preview of the GCSE, A levels and International Foundation Programme courses
- Standard homestay accommodation; half board from Monday to Friday, full board at the weekend
- Kit package – 2 training kits (top, shorts, socks), 1 tracksuit, 1 red polo
- Visits to: The Old Trafford football stadium and the National Football Museum
- One full day excursion each Saturday (maximum two per two week course)
- Airport transfers (Manchester Airport) on arrival and departure
- Gym membership; state of the art gym with heated indoor pool
Talent I.D. Dates 2020
|Round 1||Sunday 28 June – Sunday 12 July 2020|
|Round 2||Sunday 12 July – Sunday 26 July 2020|
|Round 3||Sunday 26 July – Sunday 9 August|
|Round 4||Sunday 9 August – Sunday 23 August 2020|
NB – Any player wishing to stay longer than one two week round may extend their course by booking either the “English + Football” or “Football Studies” (Football only).