Students will be provided with training kit and off the pitch leisure wear. It is mandatory that this kit
is worn at all times to represent the academy.
Things to remember to bring with you:
- Current passport with student visa stamp
- Copy of passport & birth certificate (to be kept separately)
- Return plane ticket (kept safe for your return)
- All original school enrollment documents and host family details (these will be required on
first day registration at the school and at the UK border entrance.
- ATM CARD or Travel Money Card (currency is British Stirling (GBP))
- Health insurance card
- Notebooks (for school) / journal / writing equipment(pens & pencils)
- Laptop computer (Wi-Fi available in the school & homestay)
- Camera (optional)
- Swimsuit / 2-3 bathing towels
- Casual wear (trousers, jeans, shirts, shorts, tee-shirts, etc.)
- One or two nice outfits (for social activities)
- Winter wear – shoes, heavy jacket, sweaters, hat, gloves, etc.
- Personal toiletries (tooth brush/paste, deodorant, comb, after shave, etc.)
- Alarm clock (very important)
- Medication for any existing medical conditions (please ensure that the course leader,
coaches and homestay host are aware of these)
- List of personal contacts back home (emails/addresses/telephone numbers)
- Small padlock for the lockers at the training venues
Soccer Specific Equipment Required:
- Soccer boots, 2 pairs- hard ground (moulded studs) and soft ground (metal/long studs)
- Soccer flats or indoor soccer shoes
- Running shoes (not fashion trainers)
- Flip-flop sandals & bathrobe (showering)
- Shin guards & tape (players will not be permitted to train/play without them)
- Soccer gear for personal training
- Soccer shoe polish, shoe brush, etc (players are expected to maintain high standards at all
NB – please do not arrive with brand new boots as this could create injury and cause you problems
in the first few sessions. Please ensure you have worn in your footwear prior to arrival.